Key Clinical Staff
Nathan D. Zasler, M.D., DAAPM&R, FAAPM&R, FACRM, BIM-C, CBIST
Founder, CEO and Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Zasler is our founder, CEO and Chief Medical Officer. He is board certified in PM&R, fellowship trained in brain injury rehabilitation and certified in brain injury medicine as well as pain management. He has over 30 years of clinical experience. Dr. Zasler is an affiliate professor in the VCU Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Richmond, VA, and an adjunct associate professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He also currently serves as Vice-Chairperson of the International Brain Injury Association. Dr. Zasler has published and lectured extensively on TBI related neuromedical issues and edited 6 textbooks including “Brain Injury Medicine: Principals and Practice”, now going into its 3rd edition. He is co-chief editor of the international peer reviewed scientific journals “Brain Injury” and “NeuroRehabilitation.” He also serves on numerous journal editorial boards.
Dr. Zasler is active in local, national and international organizations dealing with acquired brain injury and neurodisability, serving in numerous roles. Dr. Zasler is an advocate, educator, clinical researcher, inventor, entrepreneur and busy practicing subspecialist clinician who is involved with community based neurorehabilitation, chronic pain management, and international health care consultation, both clinical and medicolegal.
- Mark C. Bender, Ph.D., Senior Rehabilitation Neuropsychologist
- Anthony C. Melchiorre, Jr., Psy.D, Rehabilitation Neuropsychologist, CBIS
- David Brown, Behavioral Technician
- Sara Etheredge, PT, DPT, specializing in orthopedic physical therapy (senior PT)
- Danielle Rosenzweig, PT, DPT, specializing in neurological physical therapy (start date 12/1/19)
- Bridget Gutzmer, PT, CCI, specializing in neurological physical therapy
- Dennine Michel, LPTA, CBIS
- Dana Larson, MS, senior OTR/L, CBIS, ATP
- Jeanne M. Laign, MS, OTR/L
- Rylie Power, OTD, OTR/L
Speech & Language Pathology
- Kathy Williamson, M.S., CCC-SLP, CBIS (senior SLP)
- Ivy. Snead, Senior CTRS
- Tiffany Light, LPN
- Cherish Benefield, LPN
- Amber Artis, B.S.
- Kristin Lee, BS, CBIS, Senior Case Manager
- Amy Riccadonna, administrative assistant
Administrative Program Director
- Barbara Kellogg
- Michael Gray
- Keishana Carn
- Kendall Lawrence
- Haroon Hyder, MD, Family Medicine
- Marian Flocco, Registered Dietician/Nutritionist
Dedicated, Experienced Team
Our treatment team includes a full complement of experienced therapy staff who expertly address the special needs of our clients.