- 18 years of age and above
- Medically stable as per Tree of Life Services Medical Director/CMO
- Behaviorally stable as per Tree of Life Services Medical Director and Neuropsychologist/Clinical Program Director
- Not an obvious danger/risk to self or others
- Discharge options identified prior to admission
- Service agreement signed-off by identified payor
Any of the following alone or in combination will be considered as potential criteria for discharge from the program:
- Identified goals are met
- All necessary training has been accomplished
- All post discharge follow-up services have been scheduled as appropriate
- No longer medically/psychiatrically stable
- Behavior/emotional status significantly interferes with ability to participate in rehabilitation
- Determined to be no longer benefiting from services
- Determined to not be actively participating in services
- Worker’s compensation
- Private funding
- Select third party commercial insurances
- No-Fault insurance (state specific) and Medicaid waivers (state specific)
Our highly competitive, individualized per diem rates are based on specific service requirements and inclusive of:
- Room and board
- Medical and nursing services
- Rehabilitation psychology/neuropsychology
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Case management
- On site and community recreational and diversional activities
- Full time professional chef
We encourage you to compare our bundled per diem rates and the inclusive nature of the charges covered relative to other programs providing similar services.
Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services
Human Rights Oversight
Local human rights committee (LHRC)
- We do not admit persons to our program that we believe have needs that we cannot meet.
- If we feel there is a better program to meet the person’s needs with ABI we will tell you that up front.
- We encourage persons looking to make referrals to look at other program choices.
- We only charge for what the specific needs are for the client…as needs decrease or increase we adjust the per diem rate accordingly.
- We strive to provide highly ethical care and remain in full compliance with our licensing and human rights requirements.
- We adhere to a strict policy of tolerance and non-discrimination for all parties that may interface in the context of our business dealings.
- We abide by the ethical marketing practices for healthcare providers engaged in brain injury care issued by the Brain Injury Association of America.
- All licensed health care practitioners adhere to their professional organization’s code of conduct